Non-Immigrant Visa

B1/B2 Visitor Visa 

You may apply for a B1/B2 Visa to enter the US for a temporary business or tourism purpose. There must be extensive proof that you are coming to the U.S. only for a temporary time and that you do not intend to remain in the U.S. indefinitely.

It is very important to have an experienced attorney in preparing the application and interview process for you don’t risk having your visa be denied. Please contact us if you need assistance in the filing for extension or a change of status.

K1 Fiancé(e) Visa 

If you wish to bring your fiancé to the U.S., you can apply for a Fiancé Visa also known as K1. Once your fiancé is in the U.S., you will have 90 days to get married or depart the U.S. To become a Legal Permanent Resident, the immigrant will then have to apply for an Adjustment of Status. Learn more about Adjustment of Status here.

If you are considering marrying the foreign national instead, please consult with our
attorney to learn more about other processes that your partner may be eligible for.


Website Created & Hosted by Website Builder